Online English Language Development (ELD Level 1)
Module: Level 1 Collaborative Listening and Speaking
The Collaborative Listening and Speaking module covers the collaborative, interpretive and productive skills required for English language proficiency. Once these spoken and written skills are mastered, English learners will be able to participate in meaningful and relevant discourse across various contexts and disciplines.
|Skill Area||Examples of Topics Covered|
To view the full scope and sequence for Language Tree Online ELD Level 1 and Level 2, click here.
- Standards-based curriculum and downloadable teacher resources
- Scaffolded instruction builds on previously-taught
- Video input with interactive exercises output to enable practice and progress tracking
- Multi-sensory techniques – text, audio, video and images – provide equity and access for all English learners
- Developed by a National Board certified ELD educator and evaluator for the English Language Proficiency Assessment of California (ELPAC)