After-School, Saturday, and Summer ELD Programs
Getting Multilingual Learners Back on Track
Due to the unprecedented educational challenges of the recent school year, many of our most vulnerable English learners have experienced significant learning setbacks. According to a McKinsey study, disadvantaged students faced 9-16 months of learning loss due to the pandemic.
Fortunately, federal and state-level COVID relief funds are available to help students who were the most impacted.
If your district is offering extended learning opportunities to help English learners overcome learning loss, look into using our proven expanded learning curriculum. Language Tree Online ELD solutions can be used for Saturday school, after-school, and summer programs.
Close the learning gap for English learners with our proven, standards-based curriculum.
Expanded Learning Opportunity Programs
Our Intensive ELD program is a structured curriculum designed to help educators and tutors pinpoint and address the language areas that students need the most support. It consists of:
Standards-Based Assessments and Progress Monitoring
- Online formative assessments help inform where you should focus instruction
- Progress monitoring tools support accountability and compliance requirements
Standards-Based Lessons and Acculturation Support
- Addresses critical language gaps identified by the assessments
- Integrates academic subject matter content matter and current event topics with language lessons
- Applies culturally responsive pedagogy and acculturation support
Instructional Blueprint for Educators, Tutors and Counselors
- Professional development training (1-hour included)
- Week-by-week planning templates and recommended instructional routines. View sample weekly plan.