English Language Development: Summer Intensive Programs
Getting Multilingual Learners Back on Track This Summer
Due to the unprecedented educational challenges of the recent school year, many of our most vulnerable English learners have experienced significant learning setbacks. Fortunately, districts are offering summer school and intervention programs to help students overcome this learning loss. We expect more students than ever to take advantage of these summer programs.
We know that educators already have a lot to do, so we offer a complete summer curriculum for Newcomer/Beginner and Intermediate/Long-Term English learners.
Let us help your English learners get the most out of the condensed summer session.
Language Tree Online Summer Intensive Programs
Our Summer Intensive ELD program is a structured 4 to 8 week curriculum designed to help educators pinpoint and address the language areas that students need the most support. It consists of:
Standards-Based Assessments and Progress Monitoring
- Online formative assessments help inform where you should focus summer instruction
- Progress monitoring tools support accountability and compliance requirements
- Use our digital resources to tackle critical language gaps identified by the assessments
- Select from a menu of lessons covering foundational literacy, collaborative listening & speaking and language function & construction
- Assign complementary practice assignment to reinforce lessons
Instructional Blueprint for Summer Educators
- Professional development training (1-hour included)
- Week-by-week planning templates and recommended instructional routines. View sample weekly plan.